Carolina Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Center is open Monday – Thursday from 7:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. and Fridays from 7:30 a.m. until 1:30 p.m.
Dr. Adams believes that you deserve the best surgical care possible. In order to accomplish this goal, a thorough oral and facial evaluation is completed prior to any surgical procedure. During your pre-operative consultation we will diagnosis and present treatment options to you prior to scheduling surgery. Even though your dentist or physician has diagnosed a particular problem, they have referred you to Dr. Adams out of concern for your well-being. This referral usually requires:
A comprehensive examination including a:
- Thorough oral and facial evaluation.
- Review of your medical and dental history.
- Please allow 45 to 60 minutes for your first appointment.
For your first appointment be sure to bring your smile, but also remember to bring these with you as well:
- Completed patient information form or you can register online here.
- If you have medical or dental benefits, bring the benefit cards
- Driver’s license or some type of photo ID
- X-rays from your general dentist
- A list of medications which you presently take.
*If there is someone that will be helping you make a treatment decision, we ask that you only bring that one person to the appointment.
*We also ask if there are any children in the household not being evaluated for treatment that childcare arrangements be made prior to any appointments with our office.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation visit. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at (910) 480-4890. Thank you for choosing Carolinas Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Center. Please see our contact page for directions. To schedule your appointment please click here.