The team at Carolina Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Center is committed to providing you with the with highest quality surgical and dental implant care. Your health and well-being are our primary concerns. We appreciate the consideration you must give to the cost of your care; however, financial considerations should not be an obstacle to your treatment. Please remember payment for medical and dental services is your sole responsibility and is due at the time services are performed. If other arrangements are needed, please ask so that we may assist you. To assist you in your financial investment, we are happy to provide the following payment options:
Option A: Private Pay
Accounts for which we are not submitting a claim to an insurance company will be considered private pay and may be eligible for 5% account courtesy (applied to surgical procedures only) if paid in full the day of the preoperative appointment. To further assist you in your financial investment, we are happy to provide the following payment options:
- For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
- We also accept cash or electronic checks personal checks.
- For those patients who require financing, we offer CareCredit. CareCredit is a health care credit program offered to patients by an independent company. This allows payment over time, and only takes a few minutes to apply and determine eligibility.
- Patients can make monthly payments to the office prior to services being rendered.
Option B: Dental Benefits
Carolina Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Center will gladly accept assignment of benefits from most major dental benefit (‘insurance’) plans and some medical insurance plans for qualifying oral surgery procedures. We are happy to assist you in understanding and processing your claims. However, please remember that policies do not cover the full cost of surgical care. They are designed to reduce your out of pocket expenses. We require that you pay any deductibles, co-payments, co-insurance and fees at the time of service as well as any non-covered services. Our business office will be happy to work with you to determine the extent of your insurance coverage.
Some Important Concepts to Remember about Insurance:
- Insurance is a contract between you, your employer and your insurance provider – we are NOT a party to that contract.
- Your coverage is limited to the terms of your policy.
- Payment for services is only determined after services are rendered and the insurance company reviews the claim.
- The information that we are given by your insurance carrier is not a guarantee of benefits or payment.
To review additional information on utilizing your dental benefits with Carolina Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Center, please click here.
Option C: Financing
For those patients who prefer to extend payments beyond the conclusion of treatment, we are pleased to offer CareCredit, the American Dental Association approved commercial line of credit specifically designed for the payment of dental care.
- Deferred interest payment plans available through CareCredit.
- Extended CareCredit payment plans for 24, 36, 48, 60 months at varying interest rates.
The toll free number for CareCredit is 1.800.365.8295. You will be given the amount of your line of credit and your account number upon completion of your application. Your card should arrive in the mail in approximately 7-10 business days.