Implants vs. Dentures
Five Reasons to Choose Implants
- Dental implants look and feel like your natural teeth. No one will know you have them unless you tell them.
- Implants don’t slip and slide out of place. They are permanently fixture of your jawbone.
- There is no need to remove your teeth for cleaning. You care for implants in the same manner you would care for your natural teeth.
- You can avoid the discomfort of typical dentures. There is no fear of getting something lodged beneath a denture plate, no painful mouth sores where the dentures rub, and no soreness from the muscles of your cheeks and tongue having to adjust to keep your dentures in place.
- Implants won’t change your speech patterns as they will not move in your mouth as you speak. With implants, you will feel free to smile with confidence.